Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Tempest of Souls
Box contains 2 Armies of Citadel Miniatures 96 Page Starter Book, 16-Page Core Rules Booklet, 13 Warscroll Cards, 1 Play Mat, 1 Dice Pack and 1 Range Ruler
Ancient skeletons and mouldering corpses crawl from their barrows, called forth by the dark sorcery of Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead. Tempest of Souls is a starter set packed with miniatures, rules and accessories that will have you up and running in no time.
It includes 32 miniatures split across the factions of the heroic Stormcast Eternals and ghastly, undead Nighthaunt – mortal enemies locked in unending combat – along with detailed guides on assembling, painting and playing with them.
32 push-fit miniatures, which can be assembled without glue and are even supplied on pre-coloured plastic:
- A Knight-Incantor – a glorious and powerful wizardly leader carrying an incantor’s staff along with a voidstorm scroll
- 2 Evocators – shock-troops who blaze with celestial lightning, armed with tempest blades and stormstaves
- 3 Castigators – support troops who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows
- 5 Sequitors – frontline infantry who bring the fight to the fore with stormsmite mauls and soulshields
- A Celestar Ballista – an enormous heavy bolt thrower, serviced by 2 Sacristan Engineers who defend their war machine with sigmarite blades
- A Lord-Executioner – a horrifying gheist whose image is dominated by the macabre gallows lashed to his back, he carries a decapitating greataxe
- 4 Grimghast Reapers – cursed, indiscriminate killers armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive
- A 10-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models
- A walkthrough of the turn sequence
- Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles
- A guide to Battleplans
- An explanation of Warscrolls and their use
- Realm of Battle rules – special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in
- Allegiance Abilities
9 Warscroll cards are included – these cards contain the rules and stats you need in order to field your miniatures, laid out for ease of use in a handy card format.
Of course, you’ll need guidance in order to play games with your new miniatures – included is a 96-page softback book, packed with background and essential information on painting and playing.
Also included are a double-sided playing mat used to fight your battles upon (with the inside of the box even doubling as a scenery piece!), 6 6-sided dice and a 12″ range ruler.