Everything you need to play Warhammer - in one box
First Strike is the ideal first purchase to those new to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby – an exciting fusion of collecting, painting and playing with highly detailed Citadel miniatures.
- 15 easy to build push-fit (no glue required!) miniatures.
- 3 Primaris Intercessors – They are each armed with a bolt rifle and carry grenades
- 3 Primaris Reivers – These Space Marines carry heavy bolt pistols and combat blades
- 3 Plague Marines – 1 wields a boltgun, 1 is armed with a blight launcher and 1 – the Champion, who leads the unit – has a plasma gun, power fist and plague knife
- 6 Poxwalkers – Each is armed with an improvised close combat weapon, with hammers, chains, planks of wood and metal pipes with nails in represented.
- 24-page booklet containing the core rules for playing Warhammer 40,000, with each phase of the game explained in a clear, easy to follow manner from the initial setup to one side’s victory
- 56-page book that guides you through the background, history and current state of the Warhammer 40,000 galaxy, with introductions to the Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard, as well as 9 other armies
- 22’ x 22’ double-sided gaming mat – one side is specially designed with icons showing you where to place miniatures in order to play the training missions.
- 1 scenery piece. The inside tray of the box is designed to look like a set of armoured containers, meaning it can be placed on your mat as a piece of scenery for your miniatures to battle over.
- Datasheets for the miniatures in the box – these are handy cards with the information on movement and weapons for each model
- 6 Six-sided dice, and a 6” translucent measuring ruler
- 1 decal sheet for your Ultramarines, featuring army and troop iconography.
- 9 - 32mm and 6 - 25mm round plastic bases for your miniatures to stand upon.